RUS New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Great idea about a possible future
Great idea about a possible future
Lopiv2Date: Friday, 17.08.2012, 13:46 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
Spain
Hi, I have seen this Game, and looks great, really really great!

I have been thinking that this game could open a lot of possibilities for all that amateur / pro video game designer, and seeing that Space Engineer is thinking in making a future game with this Engine, maybe it would be a great idea, to make this, in addition of the future game, make some kind of program (similar to Unity 3d, or CryEngine) a WYSIWYG tool just to give the possibility to every people who wants to make a game of any kind, Space Sim, Strategy Game, MMORPG, etc...Anything!! I am a user of Unity and looking at this Game, It makes me think I could make anything I want. Solves the floating point errors with physics, infinite levels, procedural generation, and so on. It has infinite possibilities. Maybe could be two versions, one pro paying money, and one free, with a few restrictions. It would be a good business for space Engineer!.

See ya! biggrin

SpaceEngineerDate: Friday, 17.08.2012, 23:45 | Message # 2
Author of Space Engine
Group: Administrators
Russian Federation
You are talking about SDK, well, it is in my plans.

Lopiv2Date: Saturday, 18.08.2012, 12:31 | Message # 3
Observer
Group: Newbies
Spain
Yeah, some kind of SDK, but more visual i mean, that way, It could be open to more people, amateurs and pros.

Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Great idea about a possible future
Page 1 of 11
Search: