RUS New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Radio Astronomy and cockpit (Radio Astronomy in Space Engine)
Radio Astronomy and cockpit
WillemDate: Sunday, 12.08.2012, 13:21 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
Netherlands
I totally like your program, but I wanted to ask a question / make a few suggestions for the next release:

- Is it possible to come up with a "filter" that let you view the universe in another wavelength (Radio, X-Rays, Gamma-Rays) than the visible spectrum. I know that with procedural generated stuff, this can't be accurate a 100 %.

- Is it possible "when you choose a spaceship from the list", to jump into the cockpit and see what the pilot sees. Note that this is something different than normal view, what I want to do is lookout a window of a shuttle/

- Can you offer joystick support in the next release ?

Keep up the good work !

HarbingerDawnDate: Sunday, 12.08.2012, 21:55 | Message # 2
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Hello Willem, welcome to the forum.

Viewing in other portions of the EM spectrum has already been discussed, as has joystick support. If I recall correctly, both will eventually be implemented (I am certain about joysticks, not certain about EM spectra).

Spaceships have just been implemented and are still a rather experimental feature. Cockpit views, MFDs, HUD, fuel, thrust, etc. will all be implemented eventually, but in this version the only option for spacecraft is the outside default view.

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Radio Astronomy and cockpit (Radio Astronomy in Space Engine)
Page 1 of 11
Search: