Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Location links on forum tied to space engine.
Location links on forum tied to space engine.
CunnahDate: Saturday, 28.07.2012, 16:41 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
Hi, I had a thought it would be nice if you could create a link on the forum that would re-direct space engine to the location specified. The RS numbers are long and it might encourage more sharing and exploration.

SpaceEngineerDate: Saturday, 28.07.2012, 17:37 | Message # 2
Author of Space Engine
Group: Administrators
Russian Federation
You can just copy the RS code and paste it into SpaceEngine's 'Find' dialog box.

CunnahDate: Saturday, 28.07.2012, 18:09 | Message # 3
Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
I appreciate that. It was more just a easy of access thing, you see a cool pic click the link and there you are.

Edited by Cunnah - Saturday, 28.07.2012, 18:09

apenpaapDate: Saturday, 28.07.2012, 19:17 | Message # 4
World Builder
Group: Users
Antarctica
One thing I think would be handy would be if you could get a planet's name into your clipboard with a single click or hotkey. Right now the only way to do that seems to be to add it to your locations, click copy, and delete it, and then you still have to delete a lot of stuff in the copied bit before you have just the name. Maybe Crtl+c should make you copy the name of the currently bound/selected object (not sure which).

I occasionally stream at http://www.twitch.tv/magistermystax. Sometimes SE, sometimes other games.

Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Location links on forum tied to space engine.
Page 1 of 11
Search: