Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Making a homeworld (Your own pesonal planet)
Making a homeworld
Tac1017Date: Saturday, 16.08.2014, 02:29 | Message # 1
Group: Users
United States
I was thinking of adding a home world section. I found a planet, and I loved it, and I wanted to make it my own personal homeworld, so, I decided to make this feature to return to that planet with a button.

The Terra Hunter of the Milky Way!

(By the way, I was born in 2001, NOT 1972 XD)
SpaceEngineerDate: Saturday, 16.08.2014, 09:39 | Message # 2
Author of Space Engine
Group: Administrators
Russian Federation
Tac1017, hey, are you sure this forum needed a new thread for any small question or idea?

HirnsausenDate: Wednesday, 29.10.2014, 04:53 | Message # 3
Group: Users
Hmmm, I actually like this idea. But then, more interaction possibilities are required. I posted already about that in my own poll threads. In brief: somewhen in the future, it would be nice to do mining or collecting samples from celestial bodies. And also to construct some sorts of construction on or in them. A home world would be having, probably, the largest base, the largest storage facilities, and all such. maybe gardens, farming areas, maybe some terraforming goes on (or not), and my largest, best machines for material conversion, for fabrication, and such are installed here. Inside the living rooms or natural conservations here, I would meet other players (in the future of the game development).

I really like the idea of a home base, might that be a planet, a moon, or an asteroid or gas giant.

And look, SpaceEngineer, out of a small idea or question you get now a big large request, ha ha ha!

Edited by Hirnsausen - Wednesday, 29.10.2014, 04:54
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Making a homeworld (Your own pesonal planet)
Page 1 of 11