RUS New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Spacecraft Mode - Rotating around ship
Spacecraft Mode - Rotating around ship
RobbieDate: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 07:12 | Message # 16
Pioneer
Group: Global Moderators
United Kingdom
I'm not sure whether that inversion mode will work successfully. As you say, it needs to be experimented with.

If it doesn't work well, then maybe try the Freelancer method. It's really good. Have you played Freelancer? Was the game ever released in Russia? If you have played it, you'll know what I mean about the mouse flight control system.

Quad Core i7 930 CPU o/c 3.8 GHz - 6GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM - ATI HD 5870 1024Mb - Intel SSD X25-M Gen 2 - Win 7 64-bit
Add Your PC Spec To Your Signature Or Post It Here

SpaceEngineerDate: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 10:09 | Message # 17
Author of Space Engine
Group: Administrators
Russian Federation
I played the X series games, and some mods for Freelancer. As far as I remember, X3 Terran Conflict has left drag to rotate control mode, like in SE.

Maybe it will be better if I make all keys and mouse binds configurable. Then you can experiment with various control modes yourself. It is possible even to save users presets and rate them on the forum: with more comfortable controls included in next release as default setting.

RobbieDate: Thursday, 18.08.2011, 19:00 | Message # 18
Pioneer
Group: Global Moderators
United Kingdom
Making all keys and mouse bindings configurable will definitely be a good idea! I too hope it's in your next release.

Quad Core i7 930 CPU o/c 3.8 GHz - 6GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM - ATI HD 5870 1024Mb - Intel SSD X25-M Gen 2 - Win 7 64-bit
Add Your PC Spec To Your Signature Or Post It Here

SpaceEngineerDate: Friday, 18.10.2013, 23:10 | Message # 19
Author of Space Engine
Group: Administrators
Russian Federation
Implemented a function to look around while flying with middle mouse button drag. I.e. If you press your middle mouse button and drag the mouse, camera will turn around, like with regular left mouse drag, but without changing of the flying direction. When you release the middle button, it will smoothly rotates back to default orientation.

Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Spacecraft Mode - Rotating around ship
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: