Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Multiple object tracking and land markers
Multiple object tracking and land markers
HarbingerDawnDate: Thursday, 17.01.2013, 15:32 | Message # 16
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Quote (Jabberwockxeno6109)
Basically, you could mark a place and time, then have a way for the game to teleport you to that spot and time, so if there's a 6 way eclipse or something, you can see it again.

This already exists, it's called bookmarking "Places"...

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

TheVino3Date: Saturday, 22.11.2014, 18:47 | Message # 17
Space Tourist
Group: Users
Australia
It would be cool if you were able to place "surface labels" onto areas of a planets surface. So for instance, you find a noteable feature
like a particularly large crater or ocean or something, you can then place a label there (separate from planet/moon labels etc) with a name or description of the location.

Would this be possible? I'm assuming the system uses some sort of planetographic grid?

Something to think about anyway.

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Saturday, 22.11.2014, 22:08 | Message # 18
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Quote TheVino3 ()
It would be cool if you were able to place "surface labels" onto areas of a planets surface. So for instance, you find a noteable feature
like a particularly large crater or ocean or something, you can then place a label there (separate from planet/moon labels etc) with a name or description of the location.

I posted an idea exactly like this a while back. I merged your thread with as it came up when searching.

Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Multiple object tracking and land markers
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: