Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » SpaceEngine » Science and Astronomy Discussions » Speed of light , teleportation or wormhole theory here!
Speed of light , teleportation or wormhole theory here!
SpeedofteleportationDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 22:21 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
Canada
This thread is about theory about how can we travel universe please stick to the thread .

My theory is teleportation , we cannot go to speed light because of matter but can we teleport to the location? maybe yes maybe not... but as far as we know our brain only developed 20% of capacity tongue but we know that in example the nearest system solar near ours is about 4.5 light years away so if we can calculate the distance with any sort of machine maybe we can teleport near it... i know it is science or maybe impossible for other but as i know in my research many people have confirmed they have teleported when they were dreaming so maybe they are lying but we don't know until we see it i did have some experience about crazy thing , like one day my father was about to wake me up and he said" hey son wake up it is time to go work at 4:30 am as i always sleep on my belly side i was about to wake up when something unexpected happen i flew ...yes i flew i saw it and after 3 sec of flew i heard strange sound and light appears arround my bed i was unable to speak i was afraid and confuse ,but in this barely 1 min of my life i was thinking what the fuck is going on then i dropped on my bed run away and then after 8 years i still think it was not a dream and it was myself doing it ,maybe im crazy maybe im not but if we can find a way to teleport can we teleport to other location on space? leave your comment and please don't laugh and my english i am french canadian . Thanks you

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 22:35 | Message # 2
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate

Quote Speedofteleportation ()
what the fuck

FORUM RULES

Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

SpeedofteleportationDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 22:40 | Message # 3
Observer
Canada
So you think im retarded? it is theory *if the universe exist itself everything maybe not impossible Albert Einstein. cool

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:01 | Message # 4
Galaxy Architect
Pirate
So you think im retarded?

I think what you typed out was utterly ridiculous to the point of absolute nonsense and was logically and factually fallacious.

EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

SpaceEngineerDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:05 | Message # 5
Author of Space Engine
Group: Administrators
Russian Federation
but as far as we know our brain only developed 20% of capacity

This is no true. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_brain_myth

i heard strange sound and light appears arround my bed i was unable to speak

This was aliens, they tried to abduct you.

anonymousgamerDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:16 | Message # 6
World Builder
United States
Quote SpaceEngineer ()
This was aliens, they tried to abduct you.

Desktop: FX-8350 4.0 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW 8 GB, 2 TB HDD, 24 inch 1920x1080 screen
Laptop: Core i5 480M 2.66 GHz (turbo 2.93), 8 GB DDR3 RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6550m 1 GB, 640 GB HDD, 17.3 inch 1600x900 screen

SpeedofteleportationDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:18 | Message # 7
Observer
Canada
alien? na i don't think so ..but we are human and speak of alien like with gray head and black eyes but as far as i know nobody saw an E.T if extra terrestrial exist (they should be likely like us) i can imagine people saying "oh i saw an alien " but maybe drug are too strong today...i have dream and imagination every one does if like doctor of spaces said i am wrong but what is a theory? to know that today we can imagine further make me think that everything is possible if you trust it, teleportation maybe possible . science is everything" but "doctor who show" was science and maybe traveling time on a phone cab that the stupidest thing ever... no offence to you doctor of spaces..it is just theory's surprised ...

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:33 | Message # 8
Galaxy Architect
Pirate
but as far as i know nobody saw an E.T

I did, it was in that one movie by Steven Spielberg.

but maybe drug are too strong today.

FORUM RULES

what is a theory?

but "doctor who show" was science and maybe traveling time on a phone cab that the stupidest thing ever... no offence to you doctor of spaces..it is just theory's

Science FICTION

EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

SpeedofteleportationDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:47 | Message # 9
Observer
Canada
maybe if i read rule it will not warm anyone but as i know i did not say any offence "drug maybe medical" and not bad... and for "what the fuck" i am french and if i translate to my language it mean like nothing bad and if i refer to the forum rule....it say that an offence maybe not only bad word but what you say to the person like you did to me...in the second post maybe you could think before posting insanely idiotic* refer to forum rule you insulted me bro that bad angry but i am not here to make enemy could every one stick to the thread and if you think it is stupid why you post here? POINTLESS wink

SpeedofteleportationDate: Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:55 | Message # 10
Observer
Canada
The universe is big that only a part of it that we can scan every single color point is a galaxy but it is looking like spider webs theory of einstein maybe right wormhole maybe existent , and black hole in theory is a cut in the black matter that take all light into it if those 2 thing are real maybe we can use them to teleport to any location . in theory i did use my imagination of what i see. biggrin
Attachments: 9833448.jpg(501Kb)

Edited by Speedofteleportation - Friday, 09.05.2014, 23:56

Freak2121Date: Saturday, 10.05.2014, 00:01 | Message # 11
Space Pilot
Group: Users
Canada
I'm having a hard time from this thread.

Hard time from the laughter. biggrin

This guy cannot be serious, he has to be a troll.

Intel Core i5 @ 4.534GHz
8GBs of DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz
EVGA GTX970 SSC
Windows 7 64-bit

SpeedofteleportationDate: Saturday, 10.05.2014, 00:04 | Message # 12
Observer
Canada
angry only a troll could say that...

HarbingerDawnDate: Saturday, 10.05.2014, 00:38 | Message # 13
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
please don't laugh and my english i am french canadian

Even French has capital letters...

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

apenpaapDate: Saturday, 10.05.2014, 00:46 | Message # 14
World Builder
Antarctica

I occasionally stream at http://www.twitch.tv/magistermystax. Sometimes SE, sometimes other games.

Billy_MayesDate: Saturday, 10.05.2014, 02:31 | Message # 15
Pioneer
Finland
to know that today we can imagine further make me think that everything is possible if you trust it

No offence, but we can't understand you if you use grammar like this.

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Quad-Core - AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB VRAM - 4GB RAM - 1680x1050 75 Hz Samsung screen

Forum » SpaceEngine » Science and Astronomy Discussions » Speed of light , teleportation or wormhole theory here!
Page 1 of 212»
Search: