Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Science and Astronomy Discussions » I need help comprehensively refuting this pseudoscience. (It attempts to disprove local reference frames &materialism.)
I need help comprehensively refuting this pseudoscience.
Gondor2222Date: Saturday, 17.08.2013, 02:06 | Message # 1
Space Pilot
Group: Users
United States
link

I can recognize enough of the concepts to notice that the writer is making several mistakes, including a misunderstanding of both quantum teleportation and special relativity, as well as making what seems to be arbitrary "common sense" arguments irrelevant to quantum physics to convince his audience. There are also numerous "red flag" statements like his attempts to justify his science with Bible verses and his claims that two people observing something is proof of a universal reference frame.

However, I am not able to follow the dense article completely as it jumps from one point to the next and does not explain its sources, instead relying on its audience to understand all of the key concepts intuitively. Can someone help me with explaining exactly which portions of his arguments are wrong and why?

WatsisnameDate: Saturday, 17.08.2013, 10:51 | Message # 2
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
United States
I do not recommend trying to dissect and correct arguments like these; it's just a fantastic trip through spaghetti logic.

The only thing in his post that made sense to me was his opening statement and reflection on Bell's Theorem and that it disproves local hidden variables. That much was correct at least. Everything else is just confused logical hopscotch -- badly made connections between concepts in physics and astronomy that sound reasonable to an uneducated audience but in reality are complete non-sequiturs. And I have no idea of how to go through refuting it, or why you'd want to go through the trouble. tongue

MY WISDOM DEBUNKS GODS OF
ALL RELIGIONS AND ACADEMIA
TRUTH CANNOT BE UTTERED SO
THATS WHY I AM WRITING IT

midtskogenDate: Saturday, 17.08.2013, 11:42 | Message # 3
Star Engineer
Group: Users
Norway
I think Youtube made a decent job at discrediting it. It took just a second to notice what other videos Youtube was suggesting to be sure that it is junk.

NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI

Forum » SpaceEngine » Science and Astronomy Discussions » I need help comprehensively refuting this pseudoscience. (It attempts to disprove local reference frames &materialism.)
Page 1 of 11
Search: