Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Camera aesthetics and realism (Adv Camera Control Help)
Camera aesthetics and realism
TheReaperDate: Thursday, 20.02.2014, 17:27 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
Turkey
Hello guys, im still somewhat new to it but i need some help , this game gives some realy i mean realy beautifull images to be taken, im currently playing with magnitute, expousre, correct levels of them to blance out, wondering if any of oyu allready been here can give me some help;
-does auto expousre really help? i mean on mode can add realistic feature to a level but it gives some errors, black background in space really isnt so beatifull,auto exposure off, adds some cool things to see but it is loughable, do you use it?
- there are levels of magniute and max magnitute to increase and decrase also effect similar stuff, what is the ideal level for realism, aesthetic, and between both?
-there are magnitute levels (deffault 7 ) for alll planetes stars and galaxies, did you change any levels for your benefit?
-there are a number of places to see, really beatifull places, do you have additional places to see with interesting stuff or beatifull pictures that really touches the soul? ( if so can i have the name/coordinats)
thanks

Billy_MayesDate: Thursday, 20.02.2014, 22:56 | Message # 2
Pioneer
Group: Users
Finland
Quote TheReaper ()
-does auto expousre really help? i mean on mode can add realistic feature to a level but it gives some errors, black background in space really isnt so beatifull,auto exposure off, adds some cool things to see but it is loughable, do you use it?

It's useful for creating screenshots that focus on the planet.

Quote TheReaper ()
-there are magnitute levels (deffault 7 ) for alll planetes stars and galaxies, did you change any levels for your benefit?

I sometimes increase it and play with the star scale settings to create some pretty skies.

Quote TheReaper ()
-there are a number of places to see, really beatifull places, do you have additional places to see with interesting stuff or beatifull pictures that really touches the soul? ( if so can i have the name/coordinats)

The Image Dump thread has some good ones, as well as Beautiful Terras thread (it's quite old though).
If you want, I have some planets inside this spoiler.

And welcome to the forum. smile

Added (21.02.2014, 01:56)
---------------------------------------------
Quote TheReaper ()
what is the ideal level for realism, aesthetic, and between both?

Forgot to answer this one, sorry.
If you want realism, I'd suggest using auto exposure as it changes automatically whether you're near a planet or in empty space.
For aesthetics, it's completely your own choise. I use the default one usually and increase it depending on the situation.
Between both, it's kind of hard to say, but the default one I'd say is pretty good.

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Quad-Core - AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB VRAM - 4GB RAM - 1680x1050 75 Hz Samsung screen

Edited by Billy_Mayes - Thursday, 20.02.2014, 22:57

TheReaperDate: Friday, 21.02.2014, 12:32 | Message # 3
Observer
Group: Newbies
Turkey
thanks for the help:)

Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Camera aesthetics and realism (Adv Camera Control Help)
Page 1 of 11
Search: