RUS New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Easy editor (Another idea)
Easy editor
Destroyer123Date: Saturday, 15.09.2012, 08:49 | Message # 1
Astronaut
Group: Users
Sweden
Hi i locked around pictures on the forum and saw what you could create with a editor but i think you should be able to do that from a tool ingame. Like click on planet and you could click on edit planet and there will be something like mass ring size moon or not and all that good stuff and then you can create like a second planeterium where you can mess with our solsar system then go back to planeterium 1 and it is as it should be. This will make it more simple then needing to go to files edit and etc. Of course i dont know if you would be able to do that but just one idea.I did search for like simple editor or something like that you should be able to just download mod to but thats just something you can solve. Not demanding anything just an idea.

"Somewhere something incredibly is wating to be known"
Carl sagan

Edited by Destroyer123 - Saturday, 15.09.2012, 08:50

AncientLanteanDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 05:41 | Message # 2
Observer
Group: Newbies
Antarctica
I think it's a pretty cool idea

SalvoDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 08:08 | Message # 3
Star Engineer
Group: Local Moderators
Italy
There is already an "editor" in the latest version of SE, but is still incomplete, and I don't know why I can't save the planet .-.

The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: ASUS Radeon R9 270 RAM: 8 GBs

(still don't know why everyone is doing this...)

Destroyer123Date: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 07:19 | Message # 4
Astronaut
Sweden
Salvo, yes that why is posted this and i did it just to say some ideas for it when it will be complete smile

"Somewhere something incredibly is wating to be known"
Carl sagan

JesterOfDestinyDate: Sunday, 09.12.2012, 13:30 | Message # 5
Observer
Hungary
I need this. I want to have my own solar systems, but the exported file is just a huge mess and I'm to lazy/feeble minded for these things.

WarstormDate: Sunday, 09.12.2012, 21:07 | Message # 6
Observer
Group: Newbies
Canada
It's will be awesome to have a in game solar system maker , Where you plan planet , choose there characteristic , there color .
It will help a lot , i tried make some solar system from star war . but i stopped because it's take load of time to make a good solar system (i tried with Kamino on the 0.95 version )

Maybe even make the Firefly solar system , a project that stopped long ago.

It's hard to mod the game , choose the orbit and thing like this when you can't see what it's will look ingame ,harder when english isn't your first language .

But i know Space engineer need to finish the Planetarium first . That just an idea .

Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Easy editor (Another idea)
Page 1 of 11
Search: