Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Caves and time changes. (I will say some of my ideas about this.)
Caves and time changes.
Destroyer123Date: Friday, 07.09.2012, 18:01 | Message # 1
Astronaut
Group: Users
Sweden
Hi i got some possible ideas for future uppdates in space engine. First of would it be possible to add caves in future uppdates or would it be to much for the engine to handle or does the game just works like that? And in the future you should be able to change time. Like our sun go back 4 bilion years and watch the sun and the planets form and go forward 50 milion years and see the earth no longer host life due to the sun increased heat. And make it work with all solar system depending on the stars. (you can skip supernovas and red dwarfs since whe dont know how they die). That was just some ideas but my main point is the time change to cause bigger realism and see how system change in time like a cold ice world becomes a terra if the start heat upp in 40 milion years. And then you can go back in time to see how it was then and go to current time again. biggrin

"Somewhere something incredibly is wating to be known"
Carl sagan

HarbingerDawnDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 18:16 | Message # 2
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Destroyer123, these things have been suggested and discussed many times before. Please try to use the search function before posting new threads.

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

Destroyer123Date: Friday, 07.09.2012, 18:20 | Message # 3
Astronaut
Sweden
I did i searched time change and caves and found nothing i only found how to make movies and nothing about it sorry then smile

Carl sagan

smjjamesDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:04 | Message # 4
World Builder
United States
I did search for caves and theres a few discussion threads which mention them.

For the time change thing, I don't even know if SpaceEngineer would be able to program that kind of thing in.

Edited by smjjames - Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:09

HarbingerDawnDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:40 | Message # 5
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Quote (smjjames)
I don't even know if SpaceEngineer would be able to program that kind of thing in.

It's a feature that has been often discussed, but he is unsure if it can ever be implemented. But if it is possible he will attempt it.

See: http://en.spaceengine.org/forum/21-11-1

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

Destroyer123Date: Saturday, 15.09.2012, 08:40 | Message # 6
Astronaut
Sweden
HarbingerDawn, yeah ok thx

Carl sagan

Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Caves and time changes. (I will say some of my ideas about this.)
Page 1 of 11
Search: