RUS New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » More Extreme Planets (I would like to know how to make planets with more contrast.)
More Extreme Planets
GigaBoom2Date: Thursday, 09.04.2015, 00:21 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
United States
I am looking for a planet. This planet needs to have several very large and deep craters/canyons. I have looked around for such a body, but I can not find one. Is there any way for me to edit the program to make planets/moons like this more common? Thank You for any help you can offer.

Thomas988Date: Monday, 20.04.2015, 14:52 | Message # 2
Space Pilot
Group: Users
United States
If you find a planet/moon you want to be what you are looking for, select it, press escape, click "Editor," and finally click "Edit Planet," and you will return to to the flying screen with a menu to the right opened. Here you can edit all sorts of parameters for the planet, and if you scroll down you will have a ton of different terrain options to mess with. The changes you make in the planet editor are not permanent, so when you close Space Engine the planet/moon will revert to its original state, but if you export you should get a text file with the data.

I'm no expert with the editor since I rarely use it.

All you need in life are space games and typhlosions.

Edited by Thomas988 - Monday, 20.04.2015, 14:55

Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » More Extreme Planets (I would like to know how to make planets with more contrast.)
Page 1 of 11
Search: