RUS New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » Too many planets with life on a single system
Too many planets with life on a single system
ConquestiDate: Tuesday, 28.01.2014, 00:25 | Message # 1
Astronaut
Group: Users
Spain
I put these values:

ProbLifeTerra 0.0007
ProbLifeOceania 0
ProbLifeDesert 0
ProbLifeIceWorld 0
ProbLifeTitan 0

But I still see planets with life in Desert, Iceworld and Titan.

when a planet terra with life, almost always the other planets have life. A value rules over another as chain.

I meet up with 22 planets systems with life! that's impossible.

It may be more common one planet or two with a maximum of life in a system?

Thank You

TalismanDate: Tuesday, 28.01.2014, 02:52 | Message # 2
Pioneer
United States
Perhaps there's some bug with the values? Since I downloaded I haven't touched the modifiers but the most I've found are 11 planets with life in a system. cool

DIS7RICTDate: Tuesday, 28.01.2014, 04:51 | Message # 3
Space Pilot
Australia
When you think of it, those Stars are spread out more than a hundred light years apart, even thousands. There's actually not that many to be honest. There's only heaps if you use the Star Browser, and it gives you the illusion of there being life everywhere. If you search for systems manually, you would barely find life. Plus life has spread throughout their respective systems because they are either an advancing intelligent race or they are a hardy microbial organism. However there is exceptions, and there is also Exotic life. I'd like someone to elaborate further.

PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX670 2GB, Win 7 64-bit

There'll be another time...

Edited by DIS7RICT - Tuesday, 28.01.2014, 04:52

Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » Too many planets with life on a single system
Page 1 of 11
Search: