Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » A Journey trough the Legendardisch Intergalactic Empire (A journey.)
A Journey trough the Legendardisch Intergalactic Empire
MrLegendardischDate: Thursday, 12.07.2012, 18:47 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
Netherlands
This is TRUE Fiction! The story, the technology! its FICTION.

As a kid, i always imagined a powerfull race, called Legendardisch (hence my nickname).
The Legendardian Homeworld is somewhere located in the Andromeda Galaxy.
The homeworld is after all those years not yet gone due to a technology expanding a stars lifespan, feeding it with all needed atoms and whatever.

almost 90% Is legendardian empire in the Andromeda, but 3% in milkyway is legendardian.
the Legendardians met many alien empires.
The legendardians also managed to create Sub-Species of themselves, who are made to their needs or expansion.
many wars broke out.

Milkyway Colonies
in 20000 the Homefleet reached the Milkyway, after leaving many destruction on many planets, owned by humans or other aliens (mass effect races) the empire found stars, wich are now colonies, either terraformed or kept like it is.

This planet you all know, but i couldn't find this elsewere so i use it as an example how it looks
This is Proximity Sollar, covered in a pink nebula, this Milkyway Colony is called the Homeworld in the Milkyway, as a central point for the empire in the milkyway, this colony is targeted by many enemies, but also many mercs and bussines people.

the planet has a mayor city called Sollarus, a reffer to Sol and Cerberus.
The mayor Merc Faction is the Red White Poosks, a forgotten race.
The planet was a mayor hitpoint in the battle between a Council Space Related issue and the not so council space related issue. (3 - 23 Month Sollus - 40323 Year)
this was the first time the Legendardians made official contact with the milkyway.

The Venturas Mine Colony is a mine wich is abandoned after a Human Alliance Ship blew up the place.
no survivors, however, all the milkyway specific ore was saved. tensions between Council and The Empire AND the Alliance grew.

Planet Terra, is a part colony, wich the empire only owns islands.
The real owners are humans.
The planet is the scene of many traitors in human history.

Utopia is a seized Human Colony on the edge of Council Space.
The planet has lots of water and ice, therefore citys either hover in air with big engines. or citys are little islands, made out of destroyed space vessels. the oldest city is called UIV (Utopian Island Vessel) Häk , the bigges hovering city is New Utopia.

Andromeda Prominent Colony and Homeworld?
This is the 'homegalaxy' the homeworld. east west, home is good.

Journy Alphan Maskdi, the port to the Empire, safe from Council and Alliance, a star added to Andromeda, later, not at its beginning. every night you go to sleep and will see the andromeda, and somewhere is the real homeworld.
There are many cities and here are also JAMIV, simmiliar to UIV's, just using JAM as the colonies name.
the 3 biggest cities are Endedh, Mádjï and Kömdürí.
on monday the 6th, Juna Month (2) in 2999, this is where Homefleet left the andromeda. the fleet did not go into FTL Mode, but goes to it slow, they met reapers but left them alone..

This is EDEN, a colony near Journy Alphan Maskdi.
The Binary Star System nearly got into supernova. it where the milionth star to use the life expanding technology for stars.
its called Staritech.
This Colony has felt more then 10 revolts of the Sub-Specie Lergudi, a specie made with Bioparts and Robotparts, made to mine, but also make the Staritech usefull.
the Sub-Specie is not yet 'gone' it is known that many are still on EDEN, but a whole fleet, the Gudiflotilla, headed to the milkyway.
it might be offchart, but the Emperor still thinks that they got indoctrinated by the reapers.

This is the secundary and third homeworld of the empire, Eiduniah, in the back, the moon, and Prometheas in the front, a planet.
both are Oceana and Terra.
The colonies where chosen to be the homeworld in a future. however, no one knows if its a lie, but anyone thinks that its not good to say homeworld, maybe to the planet and starsystem and moon where the race begun, but many call andromeda home.
the Colony's have lot of wealth, is home to the many fabrics of the Homefleet and other fleets.

The biggest city on Prometheas is Rëïpbüs and the bigges city on Eiduniah is Kráktoäw.

Hasforjs97Date: Thursday, 12.07.2012, 19:03 | Message # 2
Space Pilot
Group: Translators
Spain
It's a good history. Like you, I always imagined a space civilization somewhere wich I represented in many drawings, histories, custom scenarios for games, and things like that. Exactly today I came here with the idea of posting that history because I hadn't seen another one, but now you have just posted yours, and I changed my idea, because you have photos (I don't know if you have made the system on SE or you have taken planets similars to the ones you imagined), but now I have thought about it and I'm going to post my history with photos, when I finish making the system in the game.
I have liked this part
Quote (MrLegendardisch)
citys either hover in air with big engines. or citys are little islands, made out of destroyed space vessels
because in my history there are also flying cities, which are called At'enia'noa' around a desert planet... well, I will explain it better when I post the history. And the vessel cities also remembered me of another of my histories, where Earth is overpopulated and they have to build over the water because there is not space in the continents...

I like people like you, which creates this kind of stories smile a friend of my class also does it and, since I discovered Space engine, I'm even more inspirated to do it...

My desktop:
Pentium G3260 @ 3.30GHz
8.0 GB DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 5570 1GB

MrLegendardischDate: Friday, 13.07.2012, 00:54 | Message # 3
Observer
Group: Newbies
Netherlands
i only made Terra, Venturas and Utopia, but only their stars, all others where findings.

still searching ships tough. i however do not understand on how to put ships into orbit :l

HarbingerDawnDate: Friday, 13.07.2012, 03:16 | Message # 4
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
MrLegendardisch, see this post here: http://en.spaceengine.org/forum/11-721-1

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

Halowraith1Date: Tuesday, 09.04.2013, 17:48 | Message # 5
Space Tourist
Group: Users
United Kingdom
Interesting, but no where near as powerful as the Relica.

assuming direct control

DisasterpieceDate: Tuesday, 09.04.2013, 23:04 | Message # 6
World Builder
United States
Legendardisch, how many star systems are in the empire, and what is the population?

Quote (Halowraith1)
Interesting, but no where near as powerful as the Relica.

I presume this is your fictional intergalactic empire?

I play teh spase engien

Halowraith1Date: Wednesday, 10.04.2013, 12:48 | Message # 7
Space Tourist
United Kingdom
Quote (Disasterpiece)
I presume this is your fictional intergalactic empire?

Going with the Multiverse, Metaverse, Xenoverse and Omniverse theories, they would be... Interversal? Interuniversal?

assuming direct control

DisasterpieceDate: Thursday, 11.04.2013, 02:04 | Message # 8
World Builder
United States
Interversal. Pretty boss term if you ask me.

I play teh spase engien

Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » A Journey trough the Legendardisch Intergalactic Empire (A journey.)
Page 1 of 11
Search: