Русский New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Most beautiful planet skies/landscapes. (As if you are right there.)
Most beautiful planet skies/landscapes.
cizardevDate: Monday, 18.03.2013, 17:39 | Message # 1
Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
I was wondering what kind of spectacular views what might be on other worlds... Here's what I've found.

Share your pictures. cool

Attachments: 7243519.jpg(570Kb) · 2129149.jpg(556Kb) · 7542078.jpg(493Kb)

Edited by cizardev - Monday, 18.03.2013, 17:44

HarbingerDawnDate: Monday, 18.03.2013, 18:50 | Message # 2
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
I think we might need to stop making threads like these with "Challenge" titles since they're subjective and there's no way to pick a winner. Challenges should be things that have well-defined criteria that can be numerically assessed. You can't numerically assess beauty. I'll post a more complete description of what is and is not a challenge later, and rename the challenge threads that aren't challenges.

Note: this was not directed at the OP specifically, but at everyone in general, and this was just the thread I happened to post it in.

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

cizardevDate: Tuesday, 19.03.2013, 02:27 | Message # 3
Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
I think we might need to stop making threads like these with "Challenge" titles since they're subjective and there's no way to pick a winner. Challenges should be things that have well-defined criteria that can be numerically assessed. You can't numerically assess beauty. I'll post a more complete description of what is and is not a challenge later, and rename the challenge threads that aren't challenges.

Note: this was not directed at the OP specifically, but at everyone in general, and this was just the thread I happened to post it in.

To be fair I did think when posting, but thought hey everyone else has done it. happy

But come on where are these pics ? sad

Edited by cizardev - Tuesday, 19.03.2013, 02:28

WatsisnameDate: Tuesday, 19.03.2013, 03:51 | Message # 4
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
United States
To be honest I always figured when people found pretty landscapes they'd just post them in the screenshots thread.

HarbingerDawnDate: Tuesday, 19.03.2013, 04:43 | Message # 5
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Quote (cizardev)
But come on where are these pics ?

Quote (Watsisname)
To be honest I always figured when people found pretty landscapes they'd just post them in the screenshots thread.

Well, there you have it! happy

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Most beautiful planet skies/landscapes. (As if you are right there.)
Page 1 of 11
Search: