RUS New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Romanyuk's Star: Find and DEDICATE!!! (Find and DEDICATE)
Romanyuk's Star: Find and DEDICATE!!!
KimbDate: Thursday, 24.01.2013, 20:11 | Message # 1
Astronaut
Group: Users
United States
I propose a search for a system that (in SE .97) could be renamed Romanyuk's Star (Alternatively Vladimir's Star or the Great V-R Star)
Preferably to follow these parambeters:
1. 'Centrally' located or at 'highest' ponit (Z axis) within its Galaxy or Cluster of)
2a. To consist of a Supergiant (or Hypergiant) star of spectral class W-A to be paired with:
2b. A Red Dwarf of Spectral class M8 or M9. (Third or extra stellar bodies OK)
3. If possible, include at least one planet WITH LIFE, and meeting Terran conditions.
And any other unusual traits one may find
Each of these parambeters stands for something:
The location for Mr. R. being at the center of/overlooking the universe (which he DOES in the SE Universe);
The Star types stand for 1) GIANT STAR: SpaceEngineer brightens up our world with his work of Genius; and 2) M8/9 RED DWARF: to last (and be remembered) a LONG LONG time (Remember that in astrophysics, latest M stars are longest-lived; easily 200 times Sol's lifespan)
The life-bearing planet bolsters the aspect of SE being alive and kicking
cool
PS: again punning from astrophysical principles, the Red Dwarf also could show how COOL the system is....

Edited by Kimb - Thursday, 24.01.2013, 20:21

SpyroDate: Thursday, 24.01.2013, 21:50 | Message # 2
Explorer
United States
Is that possible? [Just kidding, anything is possible in the game smile ]

I'm back, but am I here to stay? Hopefully!

Tank7Date: Wednesday, 20.02.2013, 03:15 | Message # 3
Space Tourist
Canada
Gonna have to check the Middle, Top, and Bottom of the Z Axis of alot of galaxies before you get this smile

How do you know which end is the "Top" ? Hence I say top or bottom, because either end seems just as legitemate. Center is always cool too.

Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Romanyuk's Star: Find and DEDICATE!!! (Find and DEDICATE)
Page 1 of 11
Search: